Vendor Advocacy is a free service to the seller, where we offer independent, expert advice on your property’s true market value, the best-selling method and the best real estate agents to sell your property with.
Through our daily analysis and inspection of properties, and liaison with local real estate agents, we are able to offer expert, independent knowledge on the current market and the best and most reliable selling agents to sell your property through.
Some real estate agents may over-price the true value of your property to get your listing. So by choosing Property Central Buyers Agency as your vendors advocate, we can lessen the stress and save you time by providing you with a realistic price range, best-selling method, marketing strategies and ideal selling agents in order to maximise your profits.
The Vendor Advocacy Role of a Buyers Agent
- Thoroughly inspect and analyse your property;
- Research the market and provide the most comparable sales to your property;
- Independently advise on what your property is worth in the present market before you list it for sale with an agent;
- Advise you on the best sale method and marketing strategy for your property in order to maximise your sales outcome;
- Advise on the right agent for you and your property;
- Advise on what you should and shouldn’t spend on your property to prepare it for sale;
- Once the agent is appointed, we regularly communicate with them during the selling process and provide regular feedback to the seller; and
- After exchange of contracts we liaise with the selling agent to ensure everything is attended to in a professional and efficient manner right through to day of settlement.
The real estate agent you choose will charge you their regular commission, but you will not pay any fee to Property Central Buyers Agency for our role in helping you sell your home. There are no charges, fees or hidden costs for using our service. The real estate Agent pays Property Central buyers agency a referral fee when the property is sold.